SELF PREPARATION OF LOVE SPELL

 LOVE 

IS A THING OF JOY AND HAPPINESS ..

A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL
A spell is a powerful way of manifesting
your goal. In this case, the goal is love or
infatuation or lust.
If you believe in love or infatuation or lust
and in the power of sending out a strong
and positive energy into the universe to
get what you want, read on to learn how
to cast powerful love spell for free.
ITEMS
1* Ose Symbol
2* Native Pot
3* Dead Male Lizard
4* Dead Female Lizard
5* Aligator pepper
6* One Bottle Of Dry Gin
7* Native Chalk (Efun)
8* Firewoods
9* Three Stones
1* Get all the materials ready by day time.
PREPARATIONS
At full moon by 1 am, mark inside of a
native pot with OSE MEJI symbol whose
picture is attached to this write-up and say
"I (call your name) evoke Ose Meji to bind
(call your lover or potential lover name) to
me, anything I tell (call your lover name) will
do it immediately without asking
questions. (Call your lover name) will love
you unconditionally, cherish you deeply,
adore you, be 100% faithful to you, will not
cheat on you... etc".
2* After which put honey inside the mouth
of the dead male and female lizards and
say this "As honey is very sweet so shall
your love for me will be very sweet. Nobody
can reject honey, so shall (call your lover
name) can not reject my love.". After which
tie both lizards together facing each other
with a red thread and say this "As I tie both
lizards together firmly so shall our love be
tied together firmly ".
3* Put 3 seeds of alligator peppers in your
mouth, chew them very well, pour  some dry gin in your mouth, rinse your mouth
with it and spit it out three times on the
tied lizards inside the native pot and say
this "As alligator pepper is very pe
ppery so
shall your love for me pepper anyone that
want to come between me and you".
4* Light the fire woods with matches stick
and say this "As this fire burns so shall your
love for me burn" and put the native pot
with the tied lizards in it on top of three
stones and cover the native pot.
5* Allow it to burn to ashes and bring
down the pot from fire.
APPLY
Put some of the black powder of this
charm inside pure honey, lick it before you
talk to your lover or potential lover and you
will notice a total change of attitude and
character from your lover or potential lover.

Comments

  1. Doc I really appreciate your kind gesture over me and my family lately, am from PNG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sir, I was able to make a little spell on my own. I would like to make some recommendations on your site, if you can add your moblie number on profile too for easy access to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are truly dynamic and trust worthy DOC, may you live long for i and my family. Remain blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I need a spell caster urgently

I NEED A PREGNANCY SPELL URGENTLY 2020